- Ethernet-DMX gateway. ArtNet node. OSC-DMX converter
LM 5We do not have the quantity requested in stock
- 1 DMX universe, 512 channels.
- Memory of 100 storable scenes in up to 24 shows.
- Multiprotocol device, ArtNet and OSC.
- Oriented to both direct events (ArtNet node) and structural lighting.
- Possibility of control from mobile devices, due to the compatibility with the different OSC Apps in the market.
- Possibility of the creation of customized control interfaces through workCAD 3 editor.
- Fully compatible with LM 3E (DMX to Ethernet emitter).
- Ethernet-GPIO programmable gateway
LM GPIOWe do not have the quantity requested in stockGPI features:
- As inputs, they work as inner PULL-UP resistor switching on when the contact pass to GND. In this case, the device send two types of messages:
· A prefixed message for those devices registered into the system.
· A message block, which can be OSC commands or a group of data, which content and IP address destination are configurable by users.
- It is possible to send several configurable messages to different devices because each message has attached a specific IP destination address. Messages are generated in activation as well as deactivation processes.
- As output, the device receives a prefixed GPIO through an OSC command with the information about the selected port and its status (activated or deactivated). Acting as GPO, the unit operates in OPEN COLLECTOR
- Ethernet/RS232/RS485/GPIO gateway with internal clock
LM SERIALWe do not have the quantity requested in stockTransmission: It is possible to process two types of commands:
The first one sets the output port (one of those available) and the data to transmit (any kind of data frame).
The second command sets the output port and number of memory (this has been previously completed by the user with the data to transmit through the port). This makes possible to send different data frames with one input OSC command in a very simple way.
Reception: Data received at the serial ports are sent to the system in two different ways:
Through prefixed OSC commands to the devices registered by the LM Serial. - Through prefixed OSC commands to an IP selected by the user.
4 inputs/outputs (GPIO) configurable by the user. -As inputs, they work as inner PULL-UP resistor switching on when the contact pass to GND. In this case, the device send two types of messages: -A preset message for those devices registered into the system. -A message block, which can be OSC commands or a group of data, which content and IP address destination are configurable by users.
It is possible to send several configurable messages to different devices because each message has attached a specific IP destination address. Messages are generated in activation as well as deactivation processes.
As output, the device receives a prefixed GPIO through an OSC command with the information about the selected port and its status (activated or deactivated).
- Software for digital audio control and processing
WorkCAD 3We do not have the quantity requested in stock
- Software for digital audio control and processing
WorkCAD DesignerWe do not have the quantity requested in stock
OSCillationWe do not have the quantity requested in stockControl of multiple OSC servers simultaneously (Multitarget).
Different control formats: Push buttons / Faders / Toggle buttons / Labels / Rotary / Encoders...
Safety configuration with password.
Built-in layouts for WORK Pro devices and customized layouts load.
Layouts compatible with TouchOSC software by Hexler.net.
Auto discover function for devices compatible with Zero-con.
Layouts load directly from SD card or hard drive.
Full screen display for a best control with touch screens (desktop versions).
Control DJ software, studio production software, Vj software, lighting control?
- Lighting control application
YOOMWe do not have the quantity requested in stockSimple and easy interface. YOOM´s learning curve is fast and short. Everyone who did use a simple DMX console is capable of using YOOM in 5 minutes.
Creation and edition of cues and cue lists with stand and fade time. When using YOOM along with LM 5, cues and cue lists can be created and saved (100 cues, 24 cue lists) with their stand and fade time.
Trigger in stand-alone mode. When starting YOOM, the system can trigger a cue list independently, without the user´s intervention.
Support for 512 channels. YOOM manages a DMX universe, which means that it is capable to manage up to 512 DMX channels via 512 faders in a very simple interface.
Compatible with all the LightMouse devices. YOOM has been created to complete the LightMouse series. LightMouse is also compatible with the standard technologies available on the market (openDMX, Artnet, etc.) but YOOM is a tool designed to offer an additional function to those devices, providing them with an easy and powerful tool. In addition, with YOOM it is possible to update the firmware version of all LightMouse devices interfaces (except LM 2 MK II).
Control of any device compatible with DMX, including: LEDs, robotic equipment and traditional dimmer channels. Thanks to its 512 faders of DMX channel, it is possible to control any light. When used in RGB mode it is very simple to find the desired color thanks to the RGB Picker.
3 different interfaces to use depending on the requirements. YOOM is in fact 3 different consoles designed to fit in different kind of applications. The interface changes according to the selected mode in order to provide a more specific working mode:
Full mode: with 512 DMX faders. Simple, direct and powerful at the same time.
RGB Architectural mode: designed for 1 RGB zone where exist different presets, cues and/or cue lists to trigger at the right time with emulated buttons.
6 channels Architectural mode: Basically it is the same interface as in the RGB mode but with 6 channels. This product emulates with a software our old hardware AR-6 controller with 6 channels.
Play audio and video files with geometry and position adjustments, really useful to use with LED screens. This player together with the events creator is the secret tool of YOOM, that mutiplies the utility of this software tool. This consist of a media player that can trigger any video or audio on the PC or to trigger cue lists previously stored in the LM 5. When playing video, it is possible to configure the size and the position on the playback window. This feature is really useful in instalations when it is necessary to store the size and the position of the video played with LED screens.
Trigger synchronization of lighting events, audio and video. The other secret tool of YOOM is the events editor which makes possible to configurate the media files (video,audio), cues and DMX cue lists launching time, using the system timer that allows to trigger one or several events on specific dates, days of the week, hours of the day, etc. For example, it is possible to trigger a video for a LED screen, a DMX cue list and one audio file at the same time.