- Operating Band ISM 2.4GHz (free band).
- One transmitter WDT 24 paired with one receiver WDR 24, or one transmitter WDT 24 paired with up to ten receivers WDR 24.
- GFSK digital modulation/demodulation.
- External antenna can help to increase the transmission distance.
- Intelligent Frequency Hoping can help to avoid interference effectively and to ensure the channel quality.
- Automatic mute in bad channel quality conditions or high error code rate.
- Transmission distance higher than 30 meters in open places.
- Up to three transmitters WDT 24 in a zone
- XLR and ¼'' jack connectors for input and output signal
- Working mode: stereo or mono
|Power Supply||AC 9V-500 mA 50/60 Hz|
|Receive Sensitivity (WDR 24)||-84dBm (min.)|
|Transmitted Power (WDT 24)||6 dBm|
|Output Level (WDR 24)||+13dBu (BAL max.)|
|Input Level (WDT 24)||+5dBu (max.)|
|Bandwidth ||>=1.8 MHz|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz, +3dB / -3dB|
|Dynamic Range @ 1 kHz||>90 dB|
|Crosstalk @ 1kHz||>90 dB|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||120x41x151 mm|