WAP portable PA amplifiers are adapted to installations without fixed sound system, such as schools and small conference rooms.
It is also possible to use them in open air events thanks to their built-in battery and compact size.
Thanks to the convenient USB port and SD slot, users can store their audio files in compact storage devices like pendrive or SD
cards. An Aux input is also available to connect external devices.
The four models available come with handheld microphone, headset microphone, transmitter and lavalier microphone. They
differ from in other in size and amplifier power (from 50 to 130 W depending on the model).
Features: - Portable PA amplifiers.
- From 50 to 130 W output power depending on model.
- USB port / SD slot available to play audio files from external storage devices.
- Aux input for external devices.
- Built-in mixer, FM tuner and remote control (only for WAP 850).
- Digital echo effect and tone control.
Technical data WAP 505: - Elements: 6.5” woofer (4 Ω).
- Amplifier power: 75 W max.
- Aux. inputs: 1.
- Frequency band: VHF band (4 different groups).
- Frequency response: 25 Hz - 15 kHz.
- Operating range: 35 m.
- Channels: Double channel.
- Sensitivity: 10 dB uV (S/N 60 dB).
- Oscillating mode: ± 0.005% quartz oscillating locked.
- T.H.D.: Less than 5%.
- Working temperature: 25° C to 45° C.
- PA system battery autonomy: 3 hours.
- Main supply: AC 220 V, 50 Hz - 1.0 A; DC 12 V DC (2.2 AH rechargeable battery; external power supply not included).
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 230 x 320 x 160 mm.
- Weight: 4 kg.